dimanche 11 décembre 2011

Oh My Fu**** God!!!

Something happen to me today, and I really want to share this also with my Gothenburg friends, so people in Quebec, please forgive me for writing this in English.

Ursule and I went out today to walk around the city. In the middle of the afternoon, we wanted to take something to drink and a little something to eat. We were walking on the Avenyn so we stopped in a little Café to take a coffee and share a sandwich. We were sitting at the counter that was along the outside the windows so we were watching people walking outside. There was an old man standing outside. I noticed him because he was wearing a weird coat, definitively "too young" for him. At some point, he turns around and look at us. He begins to make gesture and send me a kiss (I know… but this is not the end… wait!). He continued to gesticulate… I made "no" with my head and he stopped. I thought that was the end of the story, but of course not!!!
He entered in the Café, Ursule told me and I was trying to hide, anyway, I was not looking at him. He arrived next to us and begin to speak in Swedish. After a couple of sentences, I cut him to tell him that I didn't understand a (bloody) thing. He switch to English and ask what other languages I speak. I told him French but he told us that it's one of the only he can't speak. He informed me that he was looking for a wife (OMG!!!). I said: "thanks, but no thanks". Then, he argued with me, saying that I didn't know how much money he had and how funny he was. I said: "thanks, but no thanks" again. Than, he told me that he was waiting for a friend of him, and that if I was to change my mind, I had still a couple of minutes to come and talk to him outside. But he add to be fast because he would just stay there a couple of minutes.
After that, the woman that was sitting next to us told us that this really un-swedish (everyone sitting next to us was basically looking at us and kinda laughing… sign…) That woman was with a child, so Ursule said that maybe she would like a new father for her daughter… The woman laughed.
Then, another old man came to us, talking to us in Swedish again. After I asked him to switch to English, he ask me if I knew the man that just came to me. I answered no. Then he said that it was his friend, that they were suppose to meet and that it was very revealing that he entered the Café without even seeing him, that he just saw us basically… He left to get him outside and then, we left as fast as possible!!!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Inquiète-toi pas, c'était juste la version suédoise de Surprise, sur prise! :)
    Elaine

    RépondreSupprimer